1. Candidate have must knowledge on ERP.
2.Attend product feasibility CFT Meetings, Study marketing queries on customer enquiry & provide necessary inputs to marketing against queries.
3. Responsible for doing technical feasibility, discuss with CFT about tolerance and inform them to get deviation/ approval on process/ tolerance from customer during Product DPAR with customers.
4. Responsible for overall new product development planning and sample time lines.
5. Attend CFT Meeting, review of customer drawing, decide BOM/ Routing, decide Make or buy, decide the in-house/subcontracting route for new product development.
6. Source selection & new part development with VDD, acquire approval for BOP & required tooling at supplier end and follow-up & its control to meet product time line.
7. Coordination with different departments to achieve committed time lines and sample quality.
8.Verify BOM in ERP system with UIL Drawing for item purchase & ordering data & Create operation Flow chart in SP0/Baan.
Identify new fixtures / gauges / tooling requirement and its development.
9. Hand over part drawing to QC for gauge design & development & follow up until gauge received.
10. Coordination with marketing on part development status and conflict resolution.
11.Planning for In-house product Testing (Fatigue testing) & maintain fatigue test reports.
12. Control of SDR documents and ensure PPAP documentation as per customer requirement.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Product Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time