1. Make and Review accounting entries relating to Assets, Liabilities, Sales, Income, Expenditure, Cash, Banks, TDS, Reserves and Journal entries including Transfer / Allocation / Apportionment of monthly expenses to other units, as may be required.
2. Preparation of all payments (Domestic) and its disbursement relating to HO and timely transfer of funds to units.
3. Bank Operations, including relating to loan processing and communicating Fund Allocations and utilization to units.
4. Prepares various statements and reports required for Budget and its Analysis, Internal & External Audit purposes and provide information support for the preparation and filing of tax returns and requirements of indirect taxes.
5. Any other work assigned by the Management from time to time.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time