- Interpretation and analysis of Business Unit/Region Sales performance from centrally generated Sales reporting.
- Combined data sources as necessary through analysis tools using MS Excel and software
- Provides Monthly and Quarterly business reports with analysis to support business reviews
- Assists in monitoring and reporting Sales & BD performance
- Analysis of product wise sales on monthly basis
- Preparing BD MIS report and PPT for top management
- Maintaining, Updating & Circulating the Selling Price list as per the price review mechanism agreed with hey account managers & various customers
- Price impact analysis & simulations. Monitoring & maintaining RM & Foreign exchange index analysis data
- Coordinate Strategy Deployment Action Plans, Counter measures & monthly Progress Chart for Business Development across all locations in India
- Bridging gap & Enhancing communication between central & regional BD departments.
- Practical and working knowledge of working in ERP and CRM software.
- Computer skill including high level of knowledge of working in MS Office especially MS excel, pivot tables, one note, MS share portal, power point, presentations etc.
- Analytical skill in terms of compiling and data analysis
- using MS outlook, email communications
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Ability of making MIS reports
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics
Role: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time