1. Assists in the implementation of the facility's Accounting policies and practices on a day-to-day basis and ensures Corporate Standard Policies and Procedures are adhered to in the maintenance of fiscal records and the preparation of financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and Listing Agreement requirements.
2. Assists in the preparation of income and balance sheet statements, consolidates statements, Inter-unit reconciliations, bank reconciliations and various other accounting reports.
3. Make Accounting entries relating to Assets, Liabilities, Sales, Income, Expenditure, Cash, Banks, TDS, Reserves and Journal entries including Transfer / Allocation / Apportionment of monthly expenses to other units, as may be required.
4. Preparation of all payments (Domestic and International) and its disbursement, including timely transfer of funds to units as may be required.
5. Assists in the preparation of various statements and reports required for Budget and its Analysis, Internal & External Audit purposes and provide information support for the preparation and filing of tax returns and requirements of indirect taxes including GST.
6. Assist the Unit F&A head in the implementation of ERP (BAAN), finalization of business processes for the facility, Companys finance and accounts policies, including Monthly Accounts period-end closure policies and procedures for the facility, Consolidation at India Company level and for international operations, by 5th of the next month.
7. Efficient Housekeeping.
8. Any other work assigned by the Management from time to time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time