Roles and Responsibilities
1. Conduct organizational needs analysis and drive the development of appropriate plans and program to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the business needs.
2. Network effectively across a complex organizational structure, building relationships across the group to ensure that the service delivers relevant, value-added solutions.
3. Drive the Workforce Strategy and oversee the implementation of action plan in alignment with organization strategy.
4. Lead the development and implementation of the corporate Organizational Development and Learning & Development Strategies, Plans and interventions manage implementation as per business need in alignment with organization and people strategy.
5. Lead the learning and development and oversee the implementation of a culture of continuous learning aligned with the requirements of the Strategic Plan and operational plans including e-learning and micro-learning.
6. Create an enabling and foster working environment & culture for employees to thrive and achieve organizational goal.
7. Prepare and contribute to the development of internal communications, external communication leveraging Social Media platforms/ external forums and maintain Intranet internal Communication channel for the Group for internal and external branding.
To design and facilitate the implementation of change management program to support cultural & organizational change in line with organizational values
1. Plan and conduct Annual Employee Engagement/Culture/ Leadership/Dipstick Survey, facilitate action plan and implementation as per the priorities.
2. Drive Leadership Development, Succession Planning, Coaching, Mentoring and Talent Management, Employee Engagement, Rewards & Recognition for pan India.
3. Lead the development and implementation of the Leadership & Management Development Framework such as the implementation of learning and development solutions to support the objective.
4. Drive Coaching & Mentoring and monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
5. Design and Drive Talent Management, Development and Retention initiatives that aim to attract, measure, develop, manage and retain an organization talent pool.
6. Review the policies and processes pertaining to OD and L&D and oversee the implementation across locations and units.
7. To drive behavioral Trainings as per Training Needs Identified pan India.
8. Implementation and manage Learning Management System in alignment Learning and Development Strategies
9. Develop Intranet and ensure the updation of all communication and activities related to engagement, awards etc.
Ensure implementation of Awards as per Rewards & Recognitions Policy
Role:Human Resources - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Human Resources - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Contact Company:Uniparts Group
Address:First Floor, B 208, A1 A2, Phase-II, Noida-201305, U.P, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India