Roles and Responsibilities
- Architect, solution design, build, and deliver Anaplan models on Forecasting, Supply Chain & Finance planning.
- Configure, maintain, and update Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, and other model settings to support new business objectives and initiatives.
- Design the data integration between internal systems (ERP) and Anaplan; monitor data flows to and from the Anaplan platform to ensure all data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Define and administer user roles and permissions in Anaplan.
- Provide ongoing support to the business community regarding application functionality, business processes, and data integrity.
- Data integration both inbound as well as outbound with source systems like ERP.
- 3 or more Anaplan implementation projects as Model Builder.
- Master data management and workflow.
- Model administration and maintenance including user rights maintenance.
- Advanced modelling in Excel.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Contact Company:Uniparts Group
Address:First Floor, B 208, A1 A2, Phase-II, Noida-201305, U.P, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India