Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for planning & control of all manufacturing activities including outsourced & common manufacturing facilities.
- Process simplification and VSM
- Manufacturing strategy inline with sales and business forecast
- Operational efficiency
- Manage complexity
- Horizontal deployment
- Knowledge management
- Implementation of TPM / TQM / Lean Practices
- Poka-Yoke, Kaizen, 3M, 5S , JIT , Kandan Etc. implementation
- Ensuring implementation of QMS & EMS in production
- Responsible for corrective and preventive actions
- Overall responsible for maintaining 5S and safety in at shop floor
- Implementing trouble shooting with related to Production.
- QMS+EHS maintenance in manufacturing.
- Resolution of manufacturing level conflicts and other issues.
- Initiate and implement in coordination with other function the business excellence initiatives across the organization.
- Implementation of lean management practices
- Efficiency improvement
- Productivity improvement
- Process improvement and simplification
- Standardization of processes and systems across the group
- Achievement of manufacturing excellence award
- Manufacturing strategy execution and effectiveness
Role:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
PG:M.Tech in Mechanical
Contact Company:Uniparts Group
Address:First Floor, B 208, A1 & A2, Phase-II, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida-201305, U.P, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India